Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Drive Thu Difference

So, anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE the station Star 99.1 FM!
I've been wanting to write about this for awhile now; and it just so happens that I am working from the couch today. My daughter, husband, and I all have horrible colds; because "sharing is caring" around here!

Anyway, one of my most favorite things on Star 99.1 FM, besides the amazing, uplifting; and safe for the little ears in my car music is called The Drive Thru Difference. We've actually taken part in this challenge many times; and each experience is so much fun! My children feel like "Super Ninjas"; because the idea is to give the person at the window the Drive Thru Difference Letter along with payment for the car behind you. My kids are right in a way, because you are paying without telling them who you are; and you simply just drive away.

There have been a few times where people have caught me; and we made some pretty cool new friends. However, nothing is better than looking in your rear view mirror and seeing someone read the letter and watch their face light up. Most people don't even know what hit them; and sometimes the line carries on with (I've heard on the radio) people buying up to 16 cars behind them!

I just know how much this brightens my day to take part in it. Today is a rainy, cold; and windy day in New Jersey....Maybe brighten someone's day with this challenge; and I promise it will 100% brighten yours!

Be Well and Be Blessed~
Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment