Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Nature's Sunshine Website Update

There have been some issues with all Nature's Sunshine Independent Distributor's websites. I have been assured that they are really working hard on making your shopping experience amazing. On that note...

If you visit my site Natural Health For U and are having issues placing an order; please don't hesitate to contact me directly. 

You can either call me: (732) 505-0495 
or send me a quick email with your name, number, and best time to reach you - TinaKCOG@gmail.com

I would also love to discuss the opportunity to become a member of Nature's Sunshine. There are countless benefits to becoming a member. Nature's Sunshine doesn't place you in a position where you are required to sell anything. Becoming a member simply allows you to purchase your products at a lower rate and even earn the products you personally use for free; if you place an order for your family and friends. It truly has been a blessing to our family.

I will be posting more about the Nature's Sunshine products that I use; as well as products that are helping our entire family's individual needs.

While you are here; please check out the rest of my site, send me feedback; and even subscribe! 

Thank you so much for visiting today. 
Be Well and Be Blessed
~Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment