Wednesday, May 21, 2014

NEW Nature's Sunshine Website Update!!

Yay! So, I visited my NaturalHealthForU Site (a part of Nature's Sunshine) today; and it seems that the bugs have been worked out!

Still, I just wanted to let you all know...If you need help deciding what to order; or have never had a health analysis done; I would be more than happy to hear from you.

I am very excited to begin using some of the Essential Oils during my sessions; and will also be setting up a workshop to explain how oils are very beneficial in the healing process. During the workshop I will also share some recipes and we will make our own combination for you to take home!

There are a lot of wonderful things in store for summer. I am so excited to share it all with you!

Thank you for stopping by.

Be Well and Be Blessed~
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment