Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What's New???

You may or may not have noticed that my name has changed. This much is true....for Nature's Path, I found, is a food company as well; and my clients were becoming confused.
So after discussion with some family and friends; I decided to change my name to exactly what I mainly offer Natural Health Solutions and Reiki

There is so much happening and so many events are in the works. This is going to be an amazing year; and I look forward to spending it with you all.

Please continue to share your experiences with Reiki and the other companies I am affiliated with: Nature's Sunshine and Limu. I've been privately journaling my own experience and am looking forward to sharing the abridged version with you all!

Be Well and Be Blessed~
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment