Saturday, August 30, 2014

What's New????

I am super excited to share some news!!!As I was talking with a friend today, it dawned on me...I am the type of person that usually doesn't want to try anything new unless I totally understand, and actually see what results it yields.

As most of you know, I've struggled with my own list of illness for many years; that is until I was sick of being sick! Today, I was sharing my most recent update with my friend; and she suggested I send this latest story to my friends at Limu (one of the companies I am affiliated with and that has personally worked miracles in our lives). So, of course it got my wheels turning, and I thought, "Why stop there, or even here on my blog?" I was thinking I should maybe physically show you that seeing is truly believing. SO....

I am currently working on a Youtube Channel where I will be able to update everyone (and I apologize in advance that you will be staring at my face during these updates!); and it will also allow everyone to actually see our family's progress in our own journeys to wellness.

We've recently started using Limu with my children as well as supplements from Nature's Sunshine (the other company I am affiliated with). We've been sharing our children's story with friends and family, but I truly believe if I take it to the next level; it will touch and help so many other parents who struggle when they really don't have to.

All I ask is that you just bear with me as I start filming and learning how to edit my videos. In return, I promise not to leave any stone unturned when it comes to sharing all that has helped my family on our own journey to wellness. We will also try to get my children to actually come on camera so that you don't have to stare at my mug all the time!

In the meantime, please feel free to comment, Subscribe, share, and Email me with any questions.

Thank you so much to all who have encouraged me and supported my journey so far.

Be Well and Be Blessed~
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment